Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Here's some stuff I did recently:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

I drew this drow, I'm pretty pleased with it

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

I only just now remembered I got this dark elf when Anissa Espinosa was doing emergency comissions:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Scanned this from the Dungeoneer's Survival Guide, I like the archer's hair

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Check out this rad paladin

By Victor Maury

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Whoever wanted it originally presumably already got one, but check out this kick-rear end gem dude I got off /ic/:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

My guess is the head stays stationary but the legs rotate.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

I'm not seeing good art for them in a quick search but the black knight weapons and the dragonslayer greatbow from Dark Souls are all huge for the purposes of killing huge things.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Rad angel time:

Artist's comment:

quote:

Today’s Sketch Dailies prompt was Archangels, so I drew the archangel Michael. Um, I’m not exactly sure what happened in this drawing, I was making t up as I went. Lucifer rebelled and was thrown out of heaven to earth and because he didn’t have an angelic form anymore he took over the body of a T-Rex and started attacking humans*, and Michael came and smote him out of the terrestrial plain. I like the idea of the heavenly war happening post-humanity, so I drew Noah’s great-granddad Enoch poking dead devil dinosaur with a stick for scale.

*I like how the part of this that strains your credulity is the dinosaurs/humans living side by side, not the possession of a T-Rex by the devil

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Anyone have an broke-rear end starting level D&D parties? I mean like the old editions where the fighter maybe had a mace and some studded leather and everyone else had slings except for the wizard because they ran out of money for slings.

The kind of party that struggles valiantly against a rat-infested basement, but has promise.

edit: individual characters are also cool, but whole parties could be really neat.

I drew these a while back:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

If your wizard doesn't have a bad taxidermy hybrid as a familiar, you should consider it.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Oraculum Animi posted:

What is your process for drawing these? Are they digital or did you use photo-blue pencil and then ink over it? What references did you use to get that style?

Those are all digital. Did those in Manga Studio 4 with a Monoprice tablet. Didn't use any reference, though I had just been looking at the Basic Rules Cyclopedia at the time. I still actually have the layer preserved versions, so here's the sketch layer:

..Not sure why that grid got turned on. That's not part of the process and I didn't notice until I was adjusting the contrast to make the sketches easier to see (they were lighter blue before).

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

We got plenty of fake lame wizard pictures, but here's some 100% authentic old egyptian magic:

Which I got from here. I'm posting it because I love how about halfway down it appears to read "aaaaaaaeeeeeeehhhhhhhiiiiiiioooooooyyyyyyywwwwwww" which is a magic word if ever there was.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Here's one that does use a giant hammer, by kaymonstar:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Owl knight by Nick Ladd (saw some nude figure paintings on the blog, so potentially nsfw)

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Indigo Cephalopods posted:

My request: I'm making a forest gnome rogue for a 5e game, anyone got any good gnomes?

I drew this a while back:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

I believe jackets that stop above the waist like that are cropped and the sleeves with an inner lining exposed like that are slashed sleeves. I don't know if they're combined in a way you can buy.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Cross-posting:

PublicOpinion posted:

Threw all the person-scale maps I've done in an imgur album. The style varies a bunch across them, only a few are in RPG perspective, and several have very specific uses. Most of them are 1750x1750, Roll20's default size, and the rest are 2800x2800, a 40x40 map in Roll20 with the default grid.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Half-orc half-Halfling by Kaymonstar

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Looking closer its hands are in fists, but on the first through third or so viewings it was so clearly doing a double thumbs-up gesture.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

It's only a sketch, but when I got the urge for a chunky adventurer I drew this guy:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Check out this Sphinx putting some guy on the defensive:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Is one eye a dealbreaker? I drew these:

Also, do you have a tumblr or anywhere you post your art? It's nice.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Hoard of Owls by Iguanamouth

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Apparently Harry Potter concept art:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

By Tarou

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Best custom pistol:

Also, the perfect instrument for any bardic necromancers out there:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

rex monday posted:

Hey Modron Thread! I need a charming, well dressed skeleton lady. Fancy dress encouraged, cheesecake of any kind highly discouraged.

I swear it feels like I've seen a skellington in Elizabethan dress before.

On the other hand I'm now incredibly curious where all the cheesecake skeleton ladies are.

e: How scandalous:

PublicOpinion fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jan 13, 2015

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

The classic

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Bendigeidfran posted:

SAM BOSMA APPRECIATION POST

Environments!

Characters!

And More!

Sam Bosma is great and it turns out his fun comic, Fantasy Basketball, is getting an expanded hardcover version in July.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

This was a halfling NPC from my campaign and he was more-or-less a paladin.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Just so everyone knows, this is the cover art for No Country for Old Kobolds. I didn't follow the kickstarter at all so I don't know if it lives up to the promise of the cover but that's a real promising cover.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Though they're very rarely wearing shirts, Rebecca Dart's barbarian women generally look like badasses:

The most covered one:

Her tumblr (nsfw for topless barbarians): https://r-dart.tumblr.com/

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

I drew this last year and the top left guy was supposed to be kind of hobgoblin-esque:

Here's the original if you hate jpeg artifacts: http://publicopinionrp.tumblr.com/image/109657231611

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Anyone have any female orc or half-orc witch doctor sorts? Ideally not scantily-clad, but with how hard a time I've had finding them on my own I'll take what I can get. In return here's a bunch of landscapes and buildings and stuff I've collected.

Ghost Green did a bunch of orc ladies. Not in color, but they're good and have a wide variety.

Some are here, the rest are here.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Moriatti posted:

If anyone's like me and uses sprites I made the entire slaying stone, so a lot of early level D&D monters: (click for a link to the album where they are transparent)

These are sick, nice work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Been starting to learn 3d sculpting, did this head of my 4e character. https://twitter.com/PublicOpinionRP/status/1223419780276711425