Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Yo tengo un par de ideas.
Got my human fighter commissioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

I got an illustration of a lich commissioned.

trapstar fucked around with this message at 21:31 on May 4, 2023

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Another commission.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Here, have a couple of bandits.

Here is the first one, it's actually one of my commissions.

Here's the second one.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Here is a commission I got of a knight.

trapstar fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Mar 28, 2022

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

FFT posted:

The party is about to hit the elemental plane of air. These are the images I'm going to use for scene setting:

Anyone got similar imagery? Or just anything badass and not simplistic "castle in the clouds" style?

Here is the closest thing I could find in my art folder.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

You are the first person who has seen it who has recognized the bird. Other people have mistaken it for a pigeon or a kiwi.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Here is some neat fantasy art I have found.

pre:
Aewynn - Half-Elf     Wood Elf        Alea Al'thain      Angel            Angel II        Angel III      

Archer        Archer II      Archer III     Archer IV      Barbarian        Barbarian II

Barbarian III     Barbarian IV    Barbarian V         Bard           Bard II

Elf Barmaid         Barmaid             Barmaid II        Barmaid III          Bella        Blacksmith

Carlie - Gnome Rogue   Ceiriene - Halfing Druid   Cessa - Halfling Rogue    Christine            Cleric

Cyrilla the Protector - Druid    Dewdra - Gnome Druid          Drow          Drow II        Drow III        Druid

Dwarf Cleric         Elf            Elf II            Elf III     Ellenuviel - Elf Mage     Fairy

Fairy II        Fairy III        Fairy IV         Fairy V        Dwarf Warrior        Fighter

Fighter II   Fighter III      Forest Gnome      Gladiator     Gnome Cavalier        Gypsy           Half Elf Dragonblooded Sorcerer

Halfling Rogue    Half-Orc       Half-Orc II    Landsknecht   Lini - Gnome Druid       Mage           Mermaid

Necromancer    Necromancer II    Necromancer III         Orc              Orc II            Orc III          Paladin

Peasant          Pirate         Pirate II      Pirate III       Pirate IV         Princess        Princess II         Rogue

Rosie Cusswell - Halfling Pirate        Slave          Sorceress         Succubus        Succubus II      Succubus III       Swashbuckler

Bounty Hunter     Tribal Woman         Vampire           Warrior         Warrior II     Warrior III      Warrior IV       Warrior V

Warrior VI    Warrior VII  Warrior VIII      Witch           Witch II

trapstar fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Apr 4, 2022

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

mellonbread posted:

How did you decide which ones were half orcs, and which ones were just plain orcs?

Depends on if the artist intended on them being a half-orc or full orc.

Half-Orcs:
https://www.deviantart.com/dar-devil/art/Baldur-s-Gate-fan-art-Half-orc-girl-413349415
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/A9KAge

Orcs:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w9PEg
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4b5mJL
https://rafater.artstation.com/projects/B65mz

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Ignite Memories posted:

Looking for some good halfling/hobbit martial women. I'm making a capybara-riding cavalier for pathfinder. She should look strong and beautiful and happy

Here is what I could find in my gallery for female halfling martials. It's actually quite a rare archetype to find art of for some reason. :shrug:

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Love these!

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Here is a highwayman commission I had done.
Inspired by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkcAH-m9W0

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Got a friend's character from a D&D campaign we're in commissioned for her! This is Lyuba, she is a human bard who is prestige classed into a "Cloaked Dancer".

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Got my human wizard commissioned.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

Very determined, very active pose. I like it a lot.

Thank you very much! :)

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Does any one have any pictures of male full grown (Not pygmy) human tribal warriors wearing tiki masks? Kind of like this but less ominous.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Got my barbarian character "Kor, Taker of Widows" commissioned.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

Very menacing, I like a lot. The skull looks cool and your dude has nice muscle definition.

Thank you! I think the artist did a great job!

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Samovar posted:

It's a long shot, and a bit old, but maybe some of the panels from these pages?

Thank you!

Found this really neat artwork someone did of their half-orc pugilist called "Scartoof", they even added an index of what all their tattoos mean (Like in the Russian mafia)

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Commission I got of my character Alfonso Donn, he’s the type of hero that's in a similar vein to heroes like Prince Hans (Frozen), Gaston (Beauty and the Beast) and Homelander (The Boys).

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Kvantum posted:

So he's a NE-aligned sociopath?

He's a NE-aligned sociopath who LARPS as a hero.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Blooming Brilliant posted:

This is great :allears: Who was the artist, was looking to get some new character art in the future.

It was done by https://www.artstation.com/indigojrps. He even sends daily updates of the progression when making your commission. The price was 150 USD which is very fair.
Contact Info: indigojenarr@gmail.com.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Wittgen posted:

drat that's a great price for a full body pose with background in that style. Cool art and cool character concept.

Thank you!

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Cythereal posted:

I have a bit of an odd request. I'm looking for an elf lady in field gear or civilian clothing that isn't fancy dresses, fantasy setting, optionally with a gun, who doesn't have her tits out. I've been drawing up a character concept of an elf architect or military engineer (in a sense of dealing with fortifications and sieges).

This is the closest I found in my art folder so far.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Here are some of my favorite fantasy character art pieces. Maybe someone here could find inspiration in one of these pictures for a character. (Sorry if I've posted one or two already)

Female Martial

Female Fighter

Gnomes

Halfling Gambler

Gnolls

Elf Mage

Fighter

Knight

Bard

Thief

Assassin

Mercenary

Bounty Hunter

Sorcerer

Witch

Mage

Necromancer

Druid

Serf

Town Guard

Cleric

Half-Orc

Half-Elf

Mermaid

Angel

Ogre

Drow

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Hobbes posted:

Looking for a couple things that I've struggled to find in the past, and someone in this thread always seems to have some weird gems at the ready.

1) Low-level female fighter types from more common backgrounds. Not knights or squires in full plate, not elf princesses with immaculate hair and jeweled weapons, not some fancy outfit with all sorts of bespoke bullshit. Like a farmgirl who ran off and found some sort of beat-up old sword and board and and some leather armor that got pieced together.
So more like these

2) Scholars, scribes, or librarians of any monster races. Trying to avoid the look that's just "here's a goblin wizard with a book!" and find something that reads as being a bit more academic.

Not sure I'll be much help for request number 2, but here's something I found for request 1.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Got this commission done of a comfy fantasy peasant farmer. All the artwork I found of peasant farmers were shoeless mudcore peasants with missing teeth. Figured I’d get this artwork done for people who want to run more comfy fantasy settings like myself.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Reminds me of this:

When I was growing up all the medieval books and cartoons I watched as a kid depicted the middle ages as vibrant and colorful. Even the medieval-type illustrations in Where's Waldo were bright and colorful.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

girl dick energy posted:

I need character art for a female orc pirate. Axe-wielded preferred but not required.

Here's what I could find.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

I really liked the colors in the game Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Here is a commission I got of a powerful and extravagant king.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Here are a couple dukes I have found. Looking for more if you guys have any.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Got another king commissioned.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Samovar posted:

Get two more and you'll be near unbeatable in poker!

Haha! In my setting these two kings kingdoms are engaged in a 100s years war with each other.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

If I ever were to make a hard LN Peacemaker type character this is the art I'd use.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Gonna post some king artwork while I'm at it.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Most of the high quality fantasy artwork for men of color is of mages not kings, here is what I could find in my art folder.

Interestingly enough this is the exact reason I currently have a king of color slated for a commission to be done at the moment. I'll post it in the thread when it's completed.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

hell yeah. cheers

The commissioned has been finished. This character was heavily inspired by Shaka Zulu.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Got this commission done of a Sultan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Samovar posted:

They're good commissions.

Thank you!

Reveilled posted:

Does anyone have any good (fantasy) art of middle aged women? I'm always on the hunt for good art to use for NPCs, and it's striking (but sadly, perhaps, not surprising) just how rare middle aged women are. Elderly old ladies, no problem. Young women, they come by the billion. Women who look like they're in their 40s? A desert, so far as I can tell. I have, like, three pictures I can use if a PC needs to go talk to their mum.

I have run into same problem as well. Here is some portrait art I found for middle-aged women on my search though.