Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
Could I possibly get some Dwarven nobles, merchants, and common folk? Generally any dwarves who aren't kitted out in armor and a dozen axes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
Really digging that Beholder series. I'm going to play Gnome7's Winter Mage in an upcoming game of Dungeon World where we're all Fantasy Detectives. Can I get some ice/snow/winter-themed wizards & witches? Ideally looking haughty or emotionally distant.

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
Dang, I might pick Magic back up for this set, those are all seriously cool.

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
Hey y'all, I'm about to start an Unknown Armies game and I'm looking for some inspirational images for that first session. Trying to find some weirdo occultists and spooky locations if you've got 'em.

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
Playing a Fighter in an upcoming Dungeon World game who's going to be Musashi by way of Diogenes, looking for some good reference pics of unkempt and (ideally) unarmored swordfighters.

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
Hey y'all, I'm gearing up to start a Monster of the Week campaign and I'm looking for some cool cryptids, modern monsters, and other spooky stuff in that vein. Also interested in any modern day monster hunters you might have, hoping to give my players some good inspirational images to flip through while they're building characters.

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
In search of any and all mechs! Looking to start up a game of Beam Saber soon and want a diverse portfolio to show the other players for inspiration & setting building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
These are all great, thanks for the help folks! UC Gundam was the obvious pull, but I wanted to have a little bit more aesthetic diversity for our world-building session