Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This guy owns, and this is an awesome picture of him.

He's the best part of the best book in the Codex Alera series.

http://alera.wikia.com/wiki/Nasaug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This little guy is awesome.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Lincoln's Repeater! My favorite gun in Fallout 3. Also really handsome in real life.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Coward posted:

Dear Hot Modrons thread, I am having trouble finding a really good picture that isn't a still from a film (or an obvious copy of a still from a film). I'd just like someone carrying or firing two pistols. So, please give me your most awesome Hard Boiled folks posing or leaping sideways while dispensing vengeance. Man, woman, wild-eyed or serene, any creed or colour, any time period!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Jan 12, 2015

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This is fantastic. I love the juxtaposition of stately wizard with mundane kitchen.

Plus, that wizard is clearly a jerk. He's drinking your beer AND he pushed the chips into the floor.

I want more wizards in incongruous places and/or wizards who are jerks. Post 'em if you got 'em.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Both classics for a reason!

OB_Juan posted:

Multiclassed Wizard/Jerk in incongruous situation.

So good it's been in the OP of my Dresden Files thread for years! Although I'd say he's more a Wizard/Spiderman than a Wizard/Jerk. :)

Keep 'em coming folks!

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This guy owns.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Otto Quasar posted:

Does anyone have a good pic of an octopus in a tuxedo? I would very much appreciate it.

Are mind flayers okay? There are a bunch of variants of them dressed in all sorts of outfits in the "Illithit Activities" arc of Rusty and Co.

http://rustyandco.com/comic/level-5-16/

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

starkebn posted:

Have a look through my Pinterest. I specifically avoid the t&a kind of girls.

Claims to avoid T&A, posts one that is completely topless. (third to last)

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Flipswitch posted:

Bit of a strange one, but I'm looking for sci-fi style officers/commanders. So basically in military gear but not decked out like a frontline soldier in complete combat gear. Anyone have something like that?

Betcha you'll find a lot of Mass Effect art that matches this.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Cat Face Joe posted:

I knelt down and looked over the cliff. The bandit king and his retinue were almost here. Soon I would put an arrow through his chest and free this land from his depredations. Knowing my friends lay in wait for my signal I reached into my quiver for an arrow but to my horror none were there. Desperate, I looked inside but instead of fletching I only saw the grinning muzzle of that canine jackanape the Ultimate Hustler! "drat son how you expect to make shot like that when you got the depth perception of a cyclops!" My head swam as I staggered backwards. Before I could prepare a riposte he continued! "Sounds like yo crew gettin a poundin worse than I gave yo betrothed last night!" I collapsed against a tree for support. I had to help my fellows but he was upon me and whispered in my ear "an yo pointy ears lookin dumb as hell" and I was like drat

drat

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Jade Mage posted:

Looking for a black knight that is not just a mass of spikey armour, if anyone's got anything like that.

Dark Souls has some good black knights, both the literal "black knight" bad guys and some named dudes.

My favorite of the named dudes is Iron Tarkus.

And the black knight itself.

ConfusedUs fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Dec 12, 2016

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

thatbastardken posted:

His hat is covered in dick pictographs, and he's killed all the grass around him.

Holy poo poo those are dicks.

This picture is the picture that keeps on giving.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

bbcisdabomb posted:

Welp, Necromancer Cruella DeVille is going into my next game.

Yeah that owns.

Now I need pictures of vehicles that character might drive.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

a kitten posted:

Literally just stumbled across this guy.

When you really, really have to pee but you're also a giant skeleton and want to look casual about it.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This guy is awesome. He's probably really intimidating when pissed off.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I want lovely wizards, terrible wizards, wizards that no one in their right mind would want to hang out with.

Wizards that even this guy might look down upon.
https://www.deviantart.com/mattrhodesart/art/We-are-NOT-taking-the-wizard-626887777

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I need martial arts women who are too old for this poo poo.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

my cat is norris posted:

Man, Adult Toph fits that description pretty well...

Granny Toph does, indeed, own, but I was thinking a bit more in the 35-50 age range. "Three days from retirement" at most.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This is on the right track! The only problem is that she's too...something. Clean? Made-up? Rich? I dunno. I want someone just a bit more ragged around the edges. A bit more tired and worn down.

That lady aged like fine wine. I'm looking for a kung-fu lady who just...aged.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Maya Ten Meti is literally my inspiration here!

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Rosemont posted:

Sweet! I love non-chest mimics since most players expect those these days, so anything non-standard is great.

In my DnD game we found a book titled “1001 things that might be mimics”

It was a mimic

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I really love the DM for that game. He’s got this knack for humor that is simultaneously absurd, obvious, and subtle.

Mimics are a running joke in the game. Every time we (the players) derail the session, he announces “that’s a mimic,” and makes a note. Our characters are free to do anything. It’s strictly out of character disruptive stuff that earns a mimic.

Eventually we hit a critical mass and encounter every mimic at once. Otherwise mundane encounters turn deadly because, oh poo poo, the entire pirate ship is a mimic, and we just killed the captain that magically kept it from eating everyone on board.

1001 Things That Might Be Mimics was on the captain’s bookshelf. We should have known. On some level, we did know.

My monk lost a finger anyway.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I'm playing what I can only describe as a "fat, Scottish kobold barbarian" in an upcoming 5e campaign.

So I need pictures of fat, angry, be-kilted, and/or bagpipe-playing kobolds.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Fishbus posted:

Here's something i just sketched, as a scot and a career kobold player I'm shocked I haven't done something along those lines.

That is rad! Thank you for sketching it and sharing it.

I found this upthread and if the dude had a kilt or bagpipes he'd be perfect

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

That is the greatest bard I’ve ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

sasha_d3ath posted:

Does anyone have some fantasy/dark fantasy art with a very rainy, gloomy, maybe even nautical vibe? I have a concept for a city in the middle of a shadowy ocean constantly pelted by rain and built on top of a whimsical rear end in a top hat wizard's version of Bioshock Rapture but I'm struggling to capture the vibe cogently.

Anything from the Dishonored series should work. Especially if you want a bit of magi-tech influence.