Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

MagnesiumB posted:

Could I possibly get some Dwarven nobles, merchants, and common folk? Generally any dwarves who aren't kitted out in armor and a dozen axes.

All I got :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Something Else posted:

Anybody got some real fat rich noble dudes, just unapologetically opulent? Bonus points for dark skin and scars...

Some have scars, some are noble, some are opulent. All are fat but none have all :/

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Good Username Here posted:

Does anyone have a ton of wizard art they'd be willing to share? Preferably fantasy.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

I am in need of some Egyptian-inspired clerics. Gender doesn't matter, nor the god worshipped, but if you can find a cool-looking cleric that looks like he'd be buds with Sobek the crocodile god, that'd be neat. Otherwise, go nuts!

?

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

:colbert:

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Hello, next character!

e: The dude. Not the bear.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

vuk83 posted:

I request some cool star wars character art. Especially non jedi

The above is good. Also take a look at any FFG Star Wars RPG products from their new lines (Edge of The Empire, Age of Rebellion and Legacy of the Force). The art is really great and very non Jedi-centric, except for the last book.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Tolan posted:

A request: Byzantine or Greek male wizard/thief, Crusades-ish time?

It's specific, but hopefully I'll get lucky.

Not quite right but there you go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Psykmoe posted:

Help me, dead thread!

I'm going to be playing a half-orc in Eberron, and I'm looking for images of male half-orcs (or creatures that look similar) dressed in a more presentable manner. The character is also nominally in charge of an air ship so I'll take anything from suits, to Indy-type adventurer or weird air pirate - the personality is still in flux so any inspiration is welcome.

Critical Role's Fjord may fit the air pirate bill