Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wayback
Aug 16, 2004

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean

Solenna posted:

I genuinely think that Kate Moss wearing Alexander McQueen (a very high end fashion label) would be appropriate here for the sci-fi end of things.

I seriously thought that was cgi at first due to how shiny everything is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayback
Aug 16, 2004

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
MTG's Kithkin are pretty gnome like: Here is a list of their cards. I've never been good at finding high res mtg art, but searching by the card name or artist would probably net some results.

Wayback
Aug 16, 2004

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
Just posted an image dump from a folder I had. 75% certain I didn't include many (if any) dupes.

Wayback
Aug 16, 2004

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean

Wee Tinkle Wand posted:

Gah, that was like 400 new images!

I'm glad everyone likes this! A few people have said they found some great stuff to use off it already and that makes me really happy.

Yea, it is pretty fantastic. I spent about an hour just reloading random pages and getting random pics to tag with whatever jumped to me first.

I can see this getting very popular soon.

Wayback
Aug 16, 2004

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
That is a good point. A handful that I tagged I did everything that I felt appropriate to a type, like hunter then ranger or warrior and fighter in some cases. I also did some mage = sorcerer = wizard ones as well. some top level filtering as described seems to be the way to go.

Most of the images I just uploaded were ones I curated maybe half a decade ago when I was trying to make a custom Magic the Gathering set from a D&D setting I was futzing around with.