Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004
I no longer believe in the greater purpose.

I would like to subscribe to this newsletter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

Strontosaurus posted:

I've used speak friend and enter a few times and the answer to the riddle is always that the party has to do something nice to prove to the door that they're friends :)

Like... polish the doorknob, oil the hinges, get the accumulated grime out of the ornate magical carvings, that kind of thing?

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

Bieeardo posted:

Keith Thompson does some fantastically creepy undead and other weird poo poo. And robots. And stuff.

I think the Apollonian Wight is my favorite.

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

If you can use the Force to shove an attacking Jedi around at will, why do you even need to bring a lightsaber? Just Force-push their lightsaber into their head and ask why they're hitting themselves. This science fiction art does not have enough verisimilitude for me, no sir.

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

Ruzihm posted:

Here's a meta thing.

"Assonance" asserts articulations all assigned an a-e-i-o-u antecedent affix.

"Consonance" conveys comparable conditions concerning consonants.

There's more than just visual sorts of arts in this thread, apparently. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004

Huszsersvn posted:

I want to live in the world these propaganda posters exist in. Artstation.com gives you these examples:
]

Now I just want to find out what the hell war beans are.