Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

calandryll posted:

Request, there was an image(s) last thread of male characters with exaggerated parts. I remember a barbarian with a huge sack. I was telling my group about them and would love to show them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Rumda posted:

There's a small amount generated from this very site, from Lets play 13th age

That last one is technically from the D&D 4ed lp.

I continue to be annoyed by Dragonborn having tits.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Tollymain posted:

Eh, I could see the issue if they were born that way but IIRC they're magically transformed into dragon people, not born that way. So some mammalian characteristics left over doesn't particularly bother me :shrug:

4th Edition Dragonborn are a straight-up race. They lay eggs and everything. No transformation.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Tollymain posted:

Huh, wonder what I'm remembering that from then?

3.5 Dragonborn were transformative (which makes them being called Dragonborn superdumb) but 3.5 Dragonborn didn't even show up till 2006 so 90% of Dragonborn art is 4e-related. And all of them have tits. Annoyingly.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Yeah, there was some kind of bill passed that allows people to put religious (read: Christian) stuff anywhere. So the Satanism stuff is an attempt at trolling the state of Oklahoma

It wasn't a bill passed, a member of the Oklahoma House of Representatives paid for it to be placed there with his own money, so it was technically considered a "donation" and therefore avoided First Amendment issues. So the local Church of Satan decided they'd "donate" a statue of Baphomet to go right next to it.

The funniest part of the whole thing is that that's not the statue they're going to be putting up; that's going to be the prototype for the mold they're going to use to make a brass version of it. And they're taking out an insurance policy on it so that if somebody vandalizes it, they'll be able to replace it with two more.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Weirdo posted:

Oh Berserk :3: one day I will get around to picking you up again (hopefully when it ends).

You and I both know that Miura and GRRM are going to drop dead from heart attacks on the same day

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Picture request from a GM -

i need a picture that looks like this
1. muscular but not overly so. thin or gaunt would be fine
2. irezumi. needs yakuza tatts
3. wielding nunchucks
4. mohawk
5. nose-ring

Anyone have anything close?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Thanks, the first one is likely as close as he's going to get without commissioning something.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mr Tastee posted:

I need a character that looks like a literal murderhobo.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Bookmarked it and shared with some others from my gaming group. This seems super-useful if the search function works well.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Drone posted:

Anyone have any halfling fighters (great weapon or sword-and-board, doesn't matter)? Preferably ones that avoid the silly cartoony D&D 5e "gigantic head and tiny feet" proportions and stick closer to the classical understanding of halflings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Ominous Jazz posted:

That's a pretty good goof but here's where it gets tricky:
I'm playing a middle aged muslim woman who is a vampire and THAT as you can imagine is hard to come by.

You could start grabbing screenshots from A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night, I guess.