Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yeah, both of his hands are backwards. It's his left hand that's hard to read, but you can make out his knuckles pointed toward us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

all goblins should be illustrated by Brian Froud.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I like your owlbears

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

So is his beak just stuck that way or

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

McKilligan posted:

Beads?

(Currently trying to figure out what a Queen is going to look like. )

If i ever run a roll20 dnd game i am absolutely buying an icon set from you. These are all consistently fantastic

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Anyone got female-presenting goliaths in heavy armor, preferably with a glaive?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

They really liked that first one - They're playing Ylva Heartstabber Othala-Lagi, and i think that image fits great.

Now i'm putting my character together, and i'd love any art you have of witchy fantasy teen girls/youths with a really big book. Bonus points if it's spooky - I've designed a warlock character named Agnès Mystagogicon-Kaplan who is married to a demonic book

edit: the more she looks like a guilty gear character the better

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jul 17, 2019

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

What've we got for a male Half-Orc fighter barb? (no armor)
I'm looking for something with personality because I wanna do a Pat Warburton voice for this character

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Oh nice, I like that last one especially.

I've been using this one so far but I might switch over to that

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

there wasn't enough loxodon spore druid art, so i made some art of my character

This is Chauncey

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Looking for some good halfling/hobbit martial women. I'm making a capybara-riding cavalier for pathfinder. She should look strong and beautiful and happy

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Thank you so much, these are great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Boataku are weird but I'm happy they exist. Planetaku too