Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.

boom boom boom posted:

Random stuff for new thread

Is there a spell to summon a riding cloud in pathfinder? Because I want one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.
Ok.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Cryophage posted:

Wizard self-portrait:

Well I found my first Exalted 3rd ed character portrait.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Aww poo poo. Here I had my next pathfinder character all planned out to be a human barbarian and you post all those kickass tengu monk/ninjas.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

I saw it as being drawn by Rob Liefeld.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

No Pun Intended posted:

Chainsaw Knuckles!

mechanicalFactory posted:

40k has gone too far this time.

I don't think it's gone too far enough!

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

How dare you even suggest that the noble government of my home state is in league with the devil.

Just because the elected officials don't think Oklahomans deserve healthcare, or an education, or a minimum wage increase, birth control, roads that are maintained, water that isn't tainted by fracking runoff, bridges that aren't literally falling into the rivers they cross, or policy changes that 70% of people polled support does not mean that they don't firmly believe in the christian values of charity and love for everyone when they're behind a podium.

Torturing someone to death was also completely accidental and should in no way be construed as some sort of "ritual sacrifice," no matter what you heard from the talking blue fire.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Using Goku as a character portrait would guarantee that it would be either the best or the worst character ever. Possibly both. I insist that you do it.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

"Attacking a skeleton with a pitchfork is almost as stupid as your stupid, stupid hat. Stupid."

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Really Pants posted:

Is that a butcher, a baker, and a candlestick maker in the background?

I think the guy with the hammer is probably a blacksmith. For some reason I think butchers are always covered as much as possible, and blacksmiths are always giant hairy and shirtless.

I wonder what the guy cut off on the right is?

He's a dick! Running off to leave the rest of the party to die while that skeleton jerk cracks wise.

edit: Oh poo poo I just got my first custom title and I love it.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

That guy on the right looks like Gouken from Street Fighter.

He also happens to be an old badass monk with millions of pieces of fanart done in almost every style you can think of.

Tactical Bonnet fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Aug 21, 2014

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Rigged Death Trap posted:

(I personally love that last one, totally excuses the chest cones.)

Those are there so that the men she kills know that it wasn't an aged and powerful knight that ended their lives, it was the old woman who spends her days giving out soup to the beggars in the marketplace.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

There was a minor issue with one of the characters in my rogue trader game slightly betraying the party, which ended with the captain pushing a crate of explosives into the plasma drives and setting it off with his plasma pistol.

So anyway, we're playing Rifts now, and I need the Rifts-iest pictures you guys can post because I know nothing about the rules or setting and want to come up with a character concept before I check out any rules.

Fighting robots are a plus.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

So if my character concept was, for example: "guy who pilots a robotic gorilla that fights with a broken off stop light post" I should look in which book?

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

I'm hoping my group will play D&D Next next, and I think I'm going to take a crack at a paladin. So I would like to see some Paladins. Bonus points if they look like the kind of guy who'd be more inclined to spend his gold on charity before spending it on gaudy golden armor and accouterments, but knights in shining armor shedding golden light are also fine.

I'm looking for this sort of thing (with even less filigree):

Click for artist.

But this sort of thing is also cool:

From Heroes of Might & Magic

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Hogge Wild posted:

Teutonic Knights:
I love the real people this option provides and can't believe I didn't think of it. I'm going to do some more searching for more.

The Crotch posted:

Paladin-types, eh?

Those are awesome. Is this one of the paizo iconic heroes(or is there more art of this character)? The armor is just nice enough to be presentable if the need arises but plain and only adorned with an identifying symbol on the chest. He'd be perfect if he was holding the morningstar and a shield.

Tactical Bonnet fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Sep 10, 2014

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

The fact that he makes sure the street urchins have loaves of bread before he goes to sleep doesn't have to mean he won't cave in your skull with a hammer if you give him a good enough reason.

That guy might be a little much though.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

They're part of the shoulder plates, flat round coverage for the front of your armpit/side of your pectorals. Otherwise known as "good places to put a knife."

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Possibly the funniest character on the show. Also suitable for use as a berserker:

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

I need more amazing art from the amazing people in this amazing thread:

I need fat, happy priests.

Like this fat laughing son of a bitch right here:

Only, you know, Fantasy style. I'm thinking of going another route with my paladin than previously. The idea of a fat paladin who just wants to have a good time (and make sure everyone else is having a good time) while he smites evil seems like it would be a lot of fun to play.

"Man those bandits are super dead. We should perform their funeral rights... with this bottle of blessed spirits."

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

The DM made a statement about the monotheistic god of my paladin's religion actually being a good god who's followers are just basically trying to make the world a better place. My plan is basically to spin it into a priest who used to run an orphanage (basically a youth pastor), but for whatever reason (probably something to do with the holy war in the neighboring countries) decides he needs to take a "more active" role in the happenings of the world around him.

After all, a truly good god wouldn't care if priests were allowed to have fun as long as they continued to try and improve the world around them wile they did it.

PublicOpinion posted:

It's only a sketch, but when I got the urge for a chunky adventurer I drew this guy:
-snip-

If you get bored you should draw me a fat happy paladin wearing priest's robes over chainmail, carrying a bucket-style helmet as if it were actually a bucket (maybe even with a bag of stuff in it?). I'll buy you plat or something

Tactical Bonnet fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 28, 2014

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Alouicious posted:

goddamn bees getting fierce, need a spear just to get some fuckin honey

It's Dire Honey.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

As a rule, I try not to judge people by how they dress.

However, when your sunglasses are made out of spiders the nicest thing I'm going to say to you is "OHGODWHY," before stabbing you in your creepy spider-covered face.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Excuse me, Mighty Dicktron.

But it has nothing to do with race OR the spiders themselves. It's the undeniable fact that anyone holding a spooky wizard staff, wearing two skulls and sunglasses made out of spiders is clearly evil.

Tactical Bonnet fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Oct 10, 2014

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

I would like to see something a bit unusual: Show me your best spooky horses.

I'm looking for a mount(read: "Celestial Warhorse") image for my Paladin in my 5e game, and I want something that's spooky but not necessarily scary. Something that says "Oh poo poo that's a loving weird-rear end horse!" but not "OH gently caress KILL THAT MONSTER HORSE!"

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

I'm running a Star Wars game and I need dark Jedi and force wizards and poo poo.

In exchange I offer some tips to improve your lightsaber fighting techniques:

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Gotta get them dark side points guys. If you don't torture them you don't get the dark side points.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Peas and Rice posted:

Not that it matters for image purposes, but which system?

Force and Destiny. Let's go gimmick dice!

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

I'm looking for an album of D&D style cat adventurers. I thought they were in this thread but I went back a bunch of pages and couldn't find them. If anyone knows the ones I'm talking about I'd appreciate a link. In exchange I offer DOGS:

Even if you don't know the album I'm talking about, post pictures of feline adventurers! My weekly group is going to play some Ryutama and I'm thinking of playing one of the Koneko Goblins:

But I'd like to maybe class it up a little as a wanna-be gang boss who doesn't dress like a hobo who lives under a fishing dock so I can declare myself "boss" of the "gang" of adventurers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Similar to those but done in a more serious style.

Closer to these but it was several images of individual cats: