Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Just wanted to pop in and say this is a proclick thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I think this might work for an interesting character:

Author's blog with more art.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Dick Burglar posted:

Why did his hair suddenly turn from red to brown?

tl;dr Autoportraits, author draws him(her?)self with different hair depending on his moods.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Zeerust posted:

I'm starting up a game of the Emissary RPG next Monday and I want to get some more character inspiration pictures. It's a science-fantasy game heavily influenced by Dune and The Incal/ Metabarons, as well as a slew of traditional science fiction. I've been trolling around for pulpy, out-there but not too cheesy character designs for inspiration but I'd love to see what anyone else has.

This is a little off-topic, but Emissary RPG looks interesting and there is zero non-publisher information about it so far. Could you tell us a little more about it? What's the setting like, the system?

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Zeerust posted:

TL:DR; Game good. I hope it gets its own thread at some point, like when the print edition with the errata finally gets done!

Sounds cool. There's also a thread asking about it on RPG.net now, you might want to repost this there, give the game a bit of a visibility boost.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Saved a couple pics for my vengeance pally, I dunno, might work for you:

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Rogue, obv.

Might be a Warlock, though.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

S.J. posted:

I'm looking for fantasy mecha.

GIS for Warjack art from Warmachine.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Tosk posted:

Does anyone mind if I post AI-generated art I've been making for my campaign here? I can see where it might become a moral quagmire in the future for artists and illustrators, so I figured I might ask first. I've had some incredible results and thought other people might like to use them too

I think this should probably be a separate thread.

I've been generating art for my games as well and I'd post a few pieces, but it should probably be kept separate from... human art.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Reveilled posted:

Does anyone have any good (fantasy) art of middle aged women? I'm always on the hunt for good art to use for NPCs, and it's striking (but sadly, perhaps, not surprising) just how rare middle aged women are. Elderly old ladies, no problem. Young women, they come by the billion. Women who look like they're in their 40s? A desert, so far as I can tell. I have, like, three pictures I can use if a PC needs to go talk to their mum.

Just use Midjourney. I don't have a lot of MJ credits left to give you a lengthy demonstration but here's a short one:

Pay for a month of Midjourney.

Find a picture of a random lady that kinda sorta looks like what you're looking for in Google Image Search or https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/ or https://generated.photos/faces. Use it as the random seed so that the AI doesn't just crank out whatever its platonic ideal of a milf is over and over again. Here's one I just grabbed:

Figure out what prompt you exactly want. I just grabbed one from the AI Art thread on GBS:

quote:

[url to the photo] a middle-aged female merchant wearing fantasy clothing, half_body_portrait, 8k_resolution concept art portrait by Joseph Christian Leyendecker, Cedric Peyravernay, Tom Lowell, Philippe Caza, Simon Bisley, Enki Bilal, Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri, Philippe Druillet, Boris Vallejo, Frank Frazetta, Julie Bell dynamic lighting hyperdetailed intricately detailed Splash art trending on Artstation triadic_colors Unreal Engine 5 volumetric lighting

The sketches seem to be heading in the direction I want. I'd probably just generate a few more, upscale the one that doesn't have any issues and generate like five more fantasy moms just in case.

But let's say I really like the bottom right one, even though its eye is a little fucky. Maybe if I generate some variations?

Oof no, lol. (But it does generate good stuff often.) Well, let's try to upscale it and if that doesn't fix it, use the expensive new renderer to remaster it.

Well, the upscale is almost there and I could probably fix it in Photoshop. And I like the left version of the new re-render. But let's say I really want to fix the eye on the regular upscale.

DALL-E 2 is now available to everyone and it offers 15 credits a month for free. One of the cool features it has is that you can upload an, use the erase tool to delete the bits you don't like (the eye) and tell it to fill it in. I am down to 2 credits on DALL-E 2 this month as well, so here are the two best version from a single credit I can afford to spend to give you a demonstration:

Almost good, I think. I'd maybe gently caress with color on it to make it a little less yellow and jaundiced but otherwise job well done.

Now you have every tool you need to generate infinite fantasy MILFs.

Megazver fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Oct 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I salute you commissioning boobies for the rest of us and keeping the boobie-drawers buying groceries.