Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
Besides the ones posted on this thread, I need muscle wizards! Any buff person casting magic from gandalf-esque beard wizards to eastern style monks like out of the avatar cartoons! Bring me flexomancers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
I think I have a good challenge. A two-prong challenge.

I need swords. Long swords, short swords, greatswords Interesting and feasible swords, not "cool" swords, like the type you'd find at a drat renfest. Type of swords, whether sci-fi or fantasy, that look like a career warrior or hero would actually wield. They can be ornate as all hell, but I want swords with sensible silhouettes.

Less this stupid poo poo

And more of this

And this (The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit movies were pretty good about making interesting, but feasible weapons)

Also demonic and ragged, well-worn swords

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
These are all nice, thanks a bunch! You can keep Em coming! :)

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
I'm looking for a few devilish or otherworldly businessmen. They can be subtle, like strange eye colors, or out and out a crazy thing in a business suit.

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
I need the power of music expressed in visual form.

All interpretations welcome.

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
Those are all really cool, but I guess I should have specified I meant "visual" as in "pictorial" :shobon:

Like, something that conveys the feeling or power of music without the audio element.

Here's some examples I'm posting from my collection:

This is on the right track!

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking

Mr. Prokosch posted:

Thanks! By magically spliced I meant folks merged with plants, animals, machines, or just heavily deformed in weird ways. Owlbears, centaurs, and mermaids would all fit but extra gross and weird instead of natural looking. This guy is a perfect example of what I was looking for:

Or this guy:

The word you're looking for is "chimerical" or "chimeric". Just for future reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
I'm looking for blue-collar schlubs in Space. Space truckers, space mercs, sci-fi working stiffs. Not just human either. Alien/insectoid accountants, robotic physicians, uplifted animals office workers, the works. Denizens of a well-traveled, lived-in universe just going about their daily grind.

They can look beaten down, sure, I'll appreciate those too. But I'll also love some enthusiastic types too. Like a gun-nut space merc who's overbuilt his favorite weapon a tad. A space delivery boy who's jamming to his favorite 6th dimensional band dodging asteroids. It's all welcome.