Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Feared by shoe salesmen. Defeated by chest-high walls.
Fun Shoe

Terrible Opinions posted:

I'm looking to start running a 4th edition game on vtt, and was wondering there were any srd or vtt compendium type tools to make the game easier than just having a bunch of pdfs open on a second screen? Masterplan sounds like it might help but the link in the OP is dead.

You should probably join the 4e discord and check out the resources channel.

Edit #475: Since dwarf74 isn't concerned about it, I'll put the link back in for convenience. Masterplan v12

Also, this is in the resources channel, but it's too handy not to post: an add-on for Masterplan to export monsters for use in Roll20 or Foundry.

One Legged Ninja fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jun 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Fun Shoe

dwarf74 posted:

I don't think this qualifies as filez?

Regardless Holy poo poo!

Works for me. I put the link back in.

One Legged Ninja posted:

You should probably join the 4e discord and check out the resources channel.

Edit #475: Since dwarf74 isn't concerned about it, I'll put the link back in for convenience. Masterplan v12

Also, this is in the resources channel, but it's too handy not to post: an add-on for Masterplan to export monsters for use in Roll20 or Foundry.

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Fun Shoe
You're doing the Lord's work. When can we expect your module to release? :f5: