Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Do you guys have any tips as to where I could more easily view what types of powers published monsters have in order to help me come up with some unique ones for my boss/solo encounters later on in my campaign? I used to do this with the DDI database since it was quite a bit faster than flipping through books or scrolling PDFs.

If not, I'll just go to my backup plan of stealing WoW mechanics wholesale and hoping that the one other active player in my group won't notice :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

People who play 4th online: do you use any specific tools or solutions for tracking conditions, until-end-of-turn effects etc? We play online over Roll20 and Discord and keep getting into situations where this or that status or bonus keeps getting glossed over because the amount of stuff to track is getting higher and higher (we're currently going on 5th level). It's not too shambolic yet, although as one of the cast of rotating GMs it gets to me when we suddenly realise that the Big Bad has not been making saves or suffering from conditions for the past two rounds and now the fight's in a situation that it mechanically it shouldn't have been in.

What kind of trackers do you guys use, if any?