Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arro
Mar 31, 2010

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Fantastic OP. One thing I noticed, at least in the demo, was that there wasn't a penalty to just mashing the gently caress out of square while attacking with the fist weapons. I could easily get the perfect hits on 2-4+ attacks that way. Might be easier for people if they have problems with the timing.

Yer the gauntlets feel a bit more fighting gamish, as you can mash and do fine but timing your square and triangle attacks can do devastating amount of damage since perfecting the timing of the square hits can lead to longer combo chains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arro
Mar 31, 2010
In case people were holding out for getting the digital version with pre order bonuses Tecmo Koei America has confirmed that we get nothing http://tmi.me/1dDxJi so get that physical version if you want cat ears.

• Locked thread