Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp
How long is this game compared to Monster Hunter 3, does it have as much content? I'm just wondering if someone would put as many hours into this game as monster hunter 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp
Can't you play online with others even if you don't have their PSN?

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp
Thank god, I'm probably going to get a vita for this game and was too used to the mandatory 3ds friend code if you even want multiplayer anything.

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp

The Moon Monster posted:

There are 12 or 13 boss monsters, each with a palette swap, and 6 monster hunter sized-ish zones.

By palette swap do you mean a harder version of the original?

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp
Do they have some new moves or are all their moves just more powerful?

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp
I love how crazy the oni get when you cut off all their parts also is online a separate campaign or attached to the main campaign?

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp
So you could potentially get really far in one and just easily beat the other?

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp
I think I'm just going to go through the story until I have to farm an oni and then do that online.

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp
I usually save my special for the back legs on that guy.

Fauxtool posted:

Everything but G rank is kinda tutorial unless you are new to MH games.
Does this game have an equivalent G rank? Is it as hard?

I think I've seen a video of something similar to G Rank later on, but I'm not actually that far yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp
So is their online only armor in the game? It seems like their must be considering there are 200 pieces.

• Locked thread