Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby
The sequel to Babe, Babe: Pig in the City was a pretty interesting film and I'm not sure I would call it silly, the first one definitely had some emotional moments too. But there's one scene that I just thought was heart-rending when the little handicapped dog "dies" and his heaven is being able to run through a green pasture on his own two legs. Crap, I'm tearing up right now. (but don't worry, it all works out OK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXQnlp3uqJA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

effectual posted:

What the gently caress? I had to turn this off after 15 secs, it's horrifying.

:ssh: he doesn't die But I agree it's a really scary sequence, followed by a really sad sequence, and seemed really, really intense for a "kids" movie.

• Locked thread