Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Benji: The Hunted is a kids movie about a dog. A little dog that protects some mountain lions after their mum is killed.

There is a scene where Benji's owners, (who have been looking all over for him), arrive on the mountain in a helicopter and are calling out to him. Benji is mere feet from the helicopter hiding in the bushes with the cubs.

Whoever shot this is a genius, becuse you can see Benji's dilemma perfectly, does he go home to the family he loves that loves him, where he will be warm and safe, but if he does that he will be abandoning these defenceless babies. He chooses to stay and protect the cubs.

That scene broke my heart as a child watching it, and as a 30+ year old man it still gets me teary eyed.

I remember nothing else about that movie at all, but it was all worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread