Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

The ending to Toy story 3

I've seen lots of animated movies with emotional moments, the montage in UP, littlefoots mother dying, and Bambi's mother getting shot, but none of those stack up to a movie who's entire premise was Toys that could come alive.

I've followed Toy story since its first inception in theatres, being a kid around the time, Toy story 3 was right up my ally since I was preparing for college around then. But that ending, THAT ENDING was a gut punch, the movie sticks a knife into my heart during the inferno scene and just keeps twisting it in thereafter.

Those Toys went through adventure with Andy their toy owner and by themselves during the 3 movies, and when Andy played with them one last time I was a running faucet.

So long partner.:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread