Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

That DICK! posted:

I'm really glad I don't have to feel bad about getting sad at Click. Most of it really sucked and the ending kind of ruined the impact of the sad scenes but man. That scene linked earlier is pretty sad, but way worse for me is the scene with his father. Maybe it's just because my dad is pretty much Henry Winkler, I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48hS20iPDUc

You are so right. People say Click is pretty sad for a comedy for the scene posted earlier, but this is the scene that one kills me. And my dad isn't Henry Winkler.

I just now realized I've looked at and appreciated my father a whole lot more because of this movie. Again, because of loving Click. But that scene really stuck with me. This isn't something I'm proud of but it is something I just realized rewatching this scene.

I also like Adam Sandler but that's probably because I've seen more of his serious movies than his comedies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread