Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
This is a dumb question but is this the japanese release or is it both japanese / english but exclusive to ps4/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Thank you for that heartbreaking answer. I will hold out hope for the english release

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Further confirmation this is the bad place

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I like being the air raider blowing up my ranger buddy.

Speaking of my ranger buddy he was looking PRETTY SMUG when my air strikes couldn't get through the light shield.

Kept saying things like "maybe you should carry an actual gun." Whatever that means.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Leal posted:

They have a gun. It fires a beacon that calls in the air strikes :confused:

Thats what I said. Rangers are strange

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

lets hang out posted:

Also they do get Air Raider's turrets for their grenade/tool slot in 6.

Shame we will never get to play it

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

FrickenMoron posted:

Yes, drones work in any environment, also some can 100% get you killed with friendly fire if fired from too close up.

This is good.

Ive always been vaguely annoyed there isnt a bunker buster / drillbomb to allow big explosions underground

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

edf mp is usually very chill, even with randoms. 5 still has a very active player base.

except for the weirdly omnipresent racist / nazi game room.

Theres always one and its always so blatant i dont know how it doesnt just get immediately banned.

But luckily we can just never join that room.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there's also the times when one person wildly sprays giant explosions on top of the other players, whether deliberately or because that's the only useful weapon they brought. it may or may not be deliberate trolling, but it's not much fun for the people on the receiving end. but well, that's any game with friendly fire.

This is true but as an air raider main i just accept this as karma for all the times i accidentally did this to others.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
When i was a young air raider i would set my turrets up behind my team and think to myself "im helping"

Now when i do it i know its an execution

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

raverrn posted:

Air Raider is the closest any game has ever been to describing a low-fantasy archwizard. You raze cities, burn armies, reduce all to ash until one guy gets within 30 feet and then you are f u c k e d.

It's perfect, give me a fantasy EDF please.

This is very incredibly true

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Im just over here trying to figure out why everyone was suddenly talking about Battletech Clans

(I had no idea who that publisher was)

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I can like both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Which EDF had the song based on the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

Thats the one with the best songs