Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Oh man, EDF 2017 was the poo poo. My dad and I co-oped all the way until we were halfway done with Inferno. Now with online co-op we can do this all over again and not have to share the same screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Two questions:

1)Are the DLC missions worth it?

2)Does everyone in your group need to purchase them to play online?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Hactar posted:

This is my first EDF game, but that actually sounds like a good solution for the poor solo soldier. Too bad they didn’t do that for this one, would make those big levels much less painful.

Pretty sure they did it because in 2017 the vehicles were useless on herder difficulties.

Which DLC pack should I purchase first? I have some money left over in my XBox wallet.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

LibbyM posted:

Did that mission with the first of the three legged walker mech enemies. I loved the way they'd just spring up like some kind of glitching physics rag doll after they landed, it was funny.
We died on that mission 3 times over thinking it and trying to break apart their leg segments and all this stuff. "They must be really strong if they give you the option to go after their leg cannons first and break those off separately!" After 3 deaths we tried just shooting straight for their center and upon discovering they died in about 2 seconds we felt pretty dumb.

I still try to take out their leg cannons at least. Those motherfuckers can drain your health in no time.

Man, Air Raider begins to suck when you can't do a lot of damage.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
I haven't played much since my dad went in for surgery a few weeks ago and now am just waiting for him to feel up to playing again. Not to mention my real life got real hectic last week.