Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

I am so tired... I am so tired all the time...
As long as it lets me do this again, I'm happy:

Well, that and "accidentally" blow up my friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

Unlucky7 posted:

Will it have your teammates chanting "EDF! EDF! EDF!" when the going is good? This is important.

Even more important, is the chat system from 2017 Portable still in?

Because I do believe I love me some Vegeltas.

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

Seiren posted:

I'm not very impressed with the homing-type lock-on weapons that I have available, they either don't do enough damage (Mirage), or the projectile is too slow (Geist).

You're approaching the Geist line the wrong way. They're slow, but they use up very little energy so they can be spammed to create a huge curtain of explosives, which you can spread out by tilting your view around to change targets. If it's anything like EDF 2017 Portable, the Geist line will be one of the best lines available for the Wing Diver.