Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Fencer in general has the most balanced weapon set, much less stinkers than the other classes.
Also I'd play ranger for brainless shooting more often if roll and jump weren't the same button. Let me jump sideways, dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I'd get 5 on steam, yeah. Other benefits of being on PC aside, it's got a small mod scene with at least some worth checking out.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I forgot how loving slow ranger shotgun reloads are until you get to monsoon. time to spend 5-6 seconds straight reloading this gun with ants right next to my face

LazyMaybe fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Apr 8, 2024

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
If you're being very literal, you could call that "excited".
Much like how something terrifying and awe-inspiring could be described as "awesome".

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

I didn't know "I" rating for accuracy even existed

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
As fencer on hard mode I think I killed those cannons mostly with dual hand cannons and a muzzle stabilizer, just blasting away at them when I had moments to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Mr Phillby posted:

Does the stabilizer improve acuracy or just reduce recoil? I should experiment although it does mean losing a jump boost.
Just reduce recoil, though hand cannons can get quite good base accuracy with good rolls.