Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

I hope Sarge is okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

E! D! F!

Glad to see it come around again every time.

Very interested to see how things play with the extra equipment slots and better traversal, seems like it'll once again be a great time to be a ranger main.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

Each difficulty setting for each mission has its own weapon level limit and item drop tables (except Easy and Normal which are shared)

You'll have to jump up to the next difficulty. Weapon level limit is higher for later missions.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I found God, and recorded the grid coordinates.