Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Is there any chance this is coming out for the new generation of consoles? If not I may have to take my Bone out of my rack and put my 360 back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Zev posted:

I wish there were more people online. I can't get enough giant insect death.

When the new one comes out on PS4 I think lots of us will be playing.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Beefstew posted:

My friend and i just beat this game a few days ago. It was probably the most fun co-op experience I've ever had. This game was loving incredible, and the insanity just kept escalating. All of the bugs (figurative and literal) really added to the charm. I even loved the nonsense plot written by a 10 year-old. EDF really distills the fun of video games to its core components. Everyone should play this game.

Then start sending copies to North America already!

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES!

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Has this been pulled from PSN or is it physical release only? I can't seem to find it on the US store...

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

How in the world did this game get a Mature rating from the ESRB?

Its giant insects and robots and UFOs getting blasted, practically what every kid sees on Saturday Morning cartoons...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Are weapons shared across character classes? I started with the regular soldier but I think wing diver looks like a lot of fun once you have some armor.