Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Will it have your teammates chanting "EDF! EDF! EDF!" when the going is good? This is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I liked the single player...

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just got my copy at my street breaking store. Played the first 7 missions as the Ranger and it owns.

Then I decided to try out the Wing Diver.

Giant insects :getin:

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I tried out the Air Raider. Neat, but nearly all the equipment I have is co-op focused. Does it become more solo friendly?

Not to say it is terrible; the ability to wipe out an entire city block via air strike is appealing. I may just save it when I decide to play online.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Mr Phillby posted:

Erogamer review is up and it's poo poo.

A real shame, because their review for 2017 was fantastic.

It honestly bothers me more that he back handedly slams that review in the end. I mean, you can take or leave the game; it is what it is, and it is okay if it isn't your thing, but don't make fun of other people over it.

EDIT : joke is on me I suppose

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Feb 18, 2014

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Obsurveyor posted:

You may not want to buy the PS3 disc version. Load times are loving awwwwful and no hard drive install. :(

I have the 360 version installed and the load times still aren't that great.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So, anyone else kill themselves by aiming their Air Tortoise too low?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I didn't even think to be repping the Row, to my shame.