Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Not too impressed with Wales, really. I usually don't like them too much but I thought they were one-dimensional as ever today. Except Roberts and sometimes North, they don't even run angles just hit one or two off the ruck straight up. Italy looked OK, they are definitely improving but missing those kicks is just a killer. Michele Campagnaro deserved MOTM, he looked good and is only 20. Italy needs to target beating Scotland and England at home, I can't see them winning in Paris or Dublin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
I just don't understand how there is so little money in rugby except in France and Japan. The TV deals for these leagues are pathetic, I remember hearing how little the rabo 12 countries get and it was under a million a season? And it's more but still ridiculously low for the SH teams. NZ is only getting a match fee of 1 million dollars to play USA at Soldier Field, that's miniscule, the lowest paid NHL players make around that. So when French and Japanese clubs can offer real money of course players want to take it.

I can't understand it, but I also can't understand things like the ARU not even officially releasing the list of teams yet in their provincial league coming in under two months. They don't even have a website! is there anyone with business sense in these unions?

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Wow what a try from May! Shocking

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
England is poor today. Poor handling, poor support play. The intercept try was so predictable - three or four phases of a first receiver wanting to dish it and a stationary player outside - tons of space to go for an intercept.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Really good game by Scotland. Just a few moments in that game went the AB's way, but that was really close

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
No loving way that's a yellow card, what a weak call

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Plucky Brit posted:

Well this is boring.

Just dire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010