Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Talk to dad then spend the day with archery (or whatever weapon is at the highest total) and the night with some Internal Affairs because there's no way those relatives aren't plotting to murder her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Let her stay. There is nothing wrong with being a magical girl with no creepy as hell little weasel there.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Let's go with some Swords followed up by Intrigue

And in the weekend, why not go talk to Juliana? Maybe she'll teach us magic.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Don't wear it and stay willful.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I like Swords They're comfy and easy to stab people with!

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Administrator. This playthrough seems to actually be going surprisingly well. Let's not go full stupid yet.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Who needs parties?

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Why did we have to get suicidal. We were doing so well.

Keep her around, Accounting, Novan History, Foreign Intelligence

Let's go for smart princess this time.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
My favorite tidbit from the Lore classes is that the duke of Ursul is the only one that survived because she really didn't feel like helping with the whole preventing of 1000 years of darkness thing. Remember where Julianna's from?

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
C'mon guys, let's not repeat what happened to the first Elodie by walking into an obvious death trap. Even more so that we have advanced warning of said death trap. Don't eat them.

And then. I dunno. Logistics x2

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Holy poo poo, anime dad.

Public Speaking x2 because I really think we're gonna need to be speech making. (Also vote for Royal Gown)

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I... what? :psyduck: What triggered this? There's been no grumbling about a peasant revolt. One week away, I don't even. What.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Decline the marriage, wear the Lumen outfit.

Sense magic, Strategy, don't execute the guy. Wonder what the sense magic check unlocks.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Let's not embarass ourselves any more than necessary. Don't dance

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Wait, wait. If our lore is high enough... we can get ourself a Lumen apprentice? You all know what we must do if this run fails. :getin:

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Briony is a little poo poo. (At least from the five minutes I've seen of her.)

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Note that no one sent us the pillow either. I am so very confused. Also double swords.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
FRY HIS rear end

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Fry him with magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
The important thing to note is that Briony is a stupid little poo poo.

• Locked thread