Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
The dub screening just finished at Anime Boston, and it was really good IMO. All the characters felt more on point then they did at the end of R2. Nunally’s actress wasn’t great but she only has a handful of speaking scenes. After the panel ended they announced that the director has a 10 year plan for Code Geass, so maybe expect more sequels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Some no name guys died in Lucanio's division? Kewell (who gets blown up by Kallen in Season 1) is in the place of his... daughter/cousin/niece? So he still dies, just far later. Pretty sure Damocles ends up in the sun again too. All those tiny retcons to fit Oz in don't really have any meaning to people outside of Japan where its not even been hinted at getting licensed.

I only hope 10 year plan means more merchandise, milk this till its dry so I can further surround myself with plastic robots and Kallens. The original teasers for Resurrection seemed to imply more was going to happen with Cornelia but is she even really in the new movie?

She does have a small role in the later half of the film

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Level Seven posted:

Time to watch it again.

Oh are they also giving out Zero Masks at the theater? They handed out those paper masks and a poster when I saw it at Anime Boston.