Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Moviebob. He's another internet critic who doesn't really rely on a gimmick, at least he didn't in the past. He used to have some profound insights on the movies and video games he used to review, even with his biases. I stopped watching when he went full Nintendo fanboy and showed bitterness toward his high school days. Dude, you're in your 30's. Let it go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

The Beatles. Aside from a few gems, they are pretty much a proto-boy band. Most of their songs are cheesy, and who the hell let Ringo write songs?

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

KozmoNaut posted:

Manson is OK for apparently being a totally chill cool dude in real life.

There's no excuse for Slipknot, though.

If you grow in rural areas where white teens listen to Disturbed, Slipknot,etc. before graduating to being redneck bros, you get a pass.

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

Plastic Beach was my breaking point, I suppose. Demon Days and D-Sides are still great but the band certainly isn't as great as I thought they were.

The truly bad Gorillaz album is The Fall.

• Locked thread