Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
EvE Online

I played this for years, sunk a lot of hours into it.

I was able to fit my ship because Goons came up with the best/affordable fittings. They created programs to help you fit your ship.

I was able to to know how to make money in the game because Goons had an extensive database, mentoring programs, etc. to teach me how to play this game.

I was able to get into major fleet battles (and sometimes actually get a shot off) because Goons organised these fleets, set up communications for hundreds of players, and maintained them. They even helped me get new ships when I died (as long as the ship met specifications, which they clearly defined for you after much thought went into what ships/fittings are most effective)

I was able to help spend hours upon hours setting up POS (player owned stations) and fueling them because Goons set up programs, spreadsheets, schedules, reminders so that I, Average Joe, could be useful

I was able to play the game due to SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRAKKKKBAAAANNNNN

gently caress CCP

gently caress EVEONLINE

Goons can make any game playable, wish some of the companies put as much effort into their games. I couldn't imagine tackling this game without all the resources I had access to. Still though I can't believe I played it for so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread