Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

Mmmm, teeth look too perfect. Especially if they're from Ohio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terry_orange
Jan 2, 2014

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz

heh heh

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
I found some old lovely nascar comics at my parents' place. This one is pretty sweet, it's got a cool hologram which you guys can't really appreciate. It's so cool I seriously wish you guys could see it haha wow

Goons would you like to learn more about :911:american hero:911: and nascar race man Ricard Potty?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

I found some old lovely nascar comics at my parents' place. This one is pretty sweet, it's got a cool hologram which you guys can't really appreciate. It's so cool I seriously wish you guys could see it haha wow

Goons would you like to learn more about :911:american hero:911: and nascar race man Ricard Potty?

is it as cool as the billy ray cyrus time travel comic some goon posted way back?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

DrManiac posted:

is it as cool as the billy ray cyrus time travel comic some goon posted way back?

Not even close! The faces are some serious nightmare fuel though.

100Dachshunds
Oct 11, 2009

GOCHARMSPRINGS
Ha ha its funny because I switched their faces and now the men want the dog's 'bone' get it

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
There is a serious lack of John Andretti in these things

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Haha

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010
goldmine this thread

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

culdesac posted:

goldmine this thread

its good

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Ok, sure!

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~

like pasta

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

yes, depending on your point of view.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Jesus, I can't stop laughing, it hurts

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I would very much like to learn about my first athletic hero. :911: So yes, please god post.

Also why is Awesome Bill from Dawsonville's car used as the hologram.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

FuzzySkinner posted:

I would very much like to learn about my first athletic hero. :911: So yes, please god post.

And Awesome Bill's 1:64 Racing Champions car, no less!

This thread is awesome - can't believe I didn't find it until now.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lots of entertaining images in this thread, clicked 5! keep it up photoshop crew I would contribute if i wasnt bad at art

von Manstein
Jul 30, 2005

Panzer P.I.M.P
JJ Yelley dreaming he had fans made me laugh

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

von Manstein posted:

JJ Yelley dreaming he had fans made me laugh

Funny you should say that

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

what the hell something you have redirects you to his site still. Weird. I wish I had the photoshop talent to join in.

Beautiful, actually not fat enough for his fat rear end.

BMB5150 fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Feb 3, 2014

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Personperson14 posted:

Surprisingly my avatar didn't come from this coloring book.

they aren't ready for this

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Turningright.jpg

fonducci
Feb 5, 2007
"The other white meat"

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

I would watch that movie.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

So many ideas.

CelticPredator fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Feb 3, 2014

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

According to a list inside the comic, this is the very rare and special "error hologram version" which makes it even more rare and lovely. Truly we are blessed.

Gather round young goons as I tell you the tale of fast drive man Rinchard Patty.

To BE continued....?

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Missing Name fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Feb 3, 2014

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

According to a list inside the comic, this is the very rare and special "error hologram version" which makes it even more rare and lovely. Truly we are blessed.

Gather round young goons as I tell you the tale of fast drive man Rinchard Patty.

To BE continued....?

hahahaha.

even in the 50's NASCAR were being shitheels and loving up results.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Billy Ray Cyrus time travel comic? Now that blows the hell out of anything awful NASCAR could put forth. Think he could go back in time and sterilize himself?

With the facial structure and mustache, he looks like a brown-haired version of Todd from Beavis and Butt-head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

• Locked thread