Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
Don't pay for saves, that's the only rule I follow in an auction. Also, nominate players considered overrated and watch the money fly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Anyone interested in joining an auction league? I'm Yahoo ID# 54396, A League for Idiots. 6x6 scoring, with OBP and BB/K as the added categories. 16 teams, Mixed league, Positions are C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, OF, Util, 2 SP, 2 RP, 4 P, 5 BN, 2 DL spots for 25 overall. I promise to be the bestest commissioner ever!!! Draft is currently set for 8 EST tonight, so join quick I guess. I'm gonna post this on twitter as well, so hopefully we can get going by this evening.

edit; referral link: http://y.ahoo.it/A9Wruc38

MODS CURE JOKES fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Feb 10, 2014

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

That league of mine has approximately nobody in it, I missed the draft myself, and overall it's a microcosm of my existence.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Currently drafting 17th in a wacky setting'd 20 person league. Will report back with results.

My is as such: (bad)

C Buster Posey
1B Paul Goldschmidt
2B Ben Zobrist (for now)
3B Jedd Gyorko
SS JJ Hardy
CI Jose Abreu
MI Jed Lowrie
IF Kendrys Morales
LF Matt Holliday
CF Shin-Soo Choo
RF Michael Morse
Util Adam Lind
BN Derek Dietrich
BN Jonathan Schoop
BN Tyler Flowers

SP Michael Wacha
SP Ubaldo Jimenez
RP Ryan Cook
RP Luke Hochevar
P Jose Quintana
P Tim Hudson
BN Sergio Santos
BN Kevin Siegrist
BN Jared Cosart
BN Randall Delgado
BN Danny Hultzen
BN Kyle Drabek
BN Jeremy Jeffress
BN Nathan Eovaldi

This league is gonna be awful :ughh:

MODS CURE JOKES fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Feb 17, 2014

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

TotallyUnoriginal posted:

That's really not a bad team for a 20 person league unless the scoring is super wacky. Goldy dropping to 17 is ludicrous since he's pretty much universally a top 5 pick. I'm assuming your next 2 picks were Posey and Choo?

It's not so much wacky as as it is literally every category head to head. Everyone was present during the draft so I suppose it was one of those weird things that people can do.

• Locked thread