Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Nalesh posted:

Nexicles.

"ey bby, wanna see my probes?" :pervert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Blizzard has this... thing, where all their main protagonists are stonefaced stoic badasses who are hyper-competent and will achieve victory at any cost and never waver in their convictions for more than a second*. I think it's to their detriment, because most of their best writing is in the comic relief goober side characters. I want to see more timid heroes who really "dunno about this, boss" (except they are the boss), so to speak.

*Well, until CORRUPTION sets in, anyway.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

This is loving beautiful.

Cheesy 90s CGI was the best, I kind of miss it.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

My favorite thing in single player BW was to set up an 8-way free-for-all, turn on invincibility as Protoss, get a Dark Archon and MC a worker from other 2 races, build all the way up their tech trees, and faceroll everything with a 200/200/200 supply army of all three.

• Locked thread