Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Stims, is there really any other choice?

And do Evacuation next, because firebats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Raldan posted:

The missions in SC2 are also a bit more dynamic than the SC1 style missions. I hate playing some of the later missions on BW because there are about 7 missions that are all about assaulting a heavily guarded base. The most reliable strategies generally being to make as large an army as possible before attempting to break the base. Its an excruciating mission type and I'm glad they did away with it.

I don't know, the later Terran missions are just fun for making multiple command centres and nuke silo's just so you can break their defenses in one irradiated blast :krad:

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Concussive shells, Shrike Turret and Devil's playground.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Hellstorm Batteries, Perdition Turret, and Great Train Robbery.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

- Maelstrom Rounds
- Micro Filtering
- The Great Train Robbery.

We've put off those trains long enough!

Junior G-man fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Apr 13, 2014

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

We don't need no infestation let that motherfucker burn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

My favourite ever SC1 tactic, which only ever worked on BIG GAME HUNTERS NO RUSH was to have 196 (or whatever it was) of supply for fully upgraded carriers and one arbiter.

Bumrush the arbiter past the rockets/photon cannons/antiair things and just teleport this massive ball of carriers straight into their base. Rarely if ever worked, but so hilarious when it did.

• Locked thread