Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
during which ancient egyptian month will blackberry die?
thout
paopi
hathor
koiak
tobi
meshir
paremhat
paremoude
pashons
paoni
epip
mesori
gasthred
banop
RIM'S GONNA KEEP GOING BABY!!!
View Results

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

The Management posted:

what happened to the real blackberry thread? anyway this is from bgr so

future phone is amazing compared to currently released phones.

this handset is going to blow the competition out of the water by a country mile. game-changer. innovate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Cocoa Crispies posted:

yeah you're a pretty cool rapper if you have someone else to carry your phone

you're not the hnic unless you have a uniformed marine carrying a briefcase full of ww3

uh

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

"bout 2 drone and kill innocent ppl lol"

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
also cool imageleeching

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

u mad

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

~Coxy posted:

it's not 2002 anymore

shut up person w/ the same name as me who lives on the opposite side of the world

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

~Coxy posted:

lol

let me know if you want an exclusive email address

.... how exclusive

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Install Windows posted:

droid x phones are kinda like old camrys in that respect

:iiaca:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

I actually saw a z10 in the wild last weekend

i saw my second windows pho last week

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

The Management posted:

i have to say, the IT systems at my local hospital (independent) are pretty impressive to watch. the nurse communication systems and the wyse terminals and automatic walk up logins all seem to work well and nobody is bitching about tech.

wyse zero clients and citrix xendesktop loving owns

the cleveland clinic has the same setup we do just on a way more massive scale. so does the DMV

our enduser FUD is zilch now

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Fart Cannon posted:

you mean the ohio DMV? dont worry, we have some dumb poo poo rolling out this year that will blow your mind.

well, bmv yeah

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:psypop:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

reminder: it's two thousand and fourteen

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Blackula69 posted:

IS IT A PAD

IS IT A PHONE

lmao

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

nobody is doing this

i dont think you know how executives work

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
kevin

kevin where are you

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

flakeloaf posted:

lick an rear end in a top hat by proxy

mods please

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

THC posted:

This is a phablet for "professional" users.

As it is a BB device, it is not NSA ready.

Not to be compared to iPhones and Androids as it marches to its own beat.

Forget about trying to comparing it to iPhones, Androids, Windows phones as it merely suggests that you cannot think out of the circles and rectangles.

Unless you have been keeping up with Advance Design ideas, Z10, Q10, Z30 have all won Red Dot design awards.

I am quite certain that the Passport will be another winner of the Red Dot Design award, in time to come.

You want to spend time flipping phones side ways? Then this phablet is not for you!

If you are a busy lawyer, accountant, stock broker, doctor, journalist, engineer, VIP or another professional, this phablet will be worth a look.

If all you do is text, chat, and kill time on social media, this phone is not for you as you definitely cannot walk swinging one arm and type at the same time with it.

yeah

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
remember blackberrys ad campaign where it was 4 Very Busy Business Professionals and everyone went 'what' and they backpedalled so hard they broke the bike chain then they blamed 'the summer intern' lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i was reading a long story about it and evidently she just self-meds all day and calls him a cocksucker when he comes back home

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Blackula69 posted:

BlackBerry has shrunk its workforce by roughly 60 percent over the last three years as it attempts to reinvent itself.

rip Kevin

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

FrozenVent posted:

maybe he got it for free somehow

like that one yosposter

luigi thirty for his 'calculator' iirc

also RIP kevin

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bonzo posted:

I thought foxcon was making them now

this weekend i learned sony outsourced all their manufacturing to foxconn

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

FMguru posted:

Wow...... Engajet won't show you that the battery on the Passport is superior to the battery on the iPhone 6 Plus, much less, the iPhone 6 that Apple won't even tell you what the mAh is ....

Very telling, indeed.... Gotta love the "Apple Hype Apologist Machine"...

Yeah....

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:allears:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

raruler posted:

why they would pick a map of manhattan is beyond me, that gets the most benefit of a tall phone

uh :psyduck:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

gret posted:

In thinking about it, this review could stand in as a metaphor for women in the workplace. Mrs Stern doesn't need a "work phone" she needs one that she can use to play on... and play at business. When given a power tool to use she finds that she is not comfortable with it. I'm sure this would also be true if she was given a power saw, a major court case, a billion or two to manage or a major story to report.

Mrs Stern, like her children, should stick with the iPhone. It is made for women and children to use. Easy to use and to master, the iPhone will not tax their intellect or their (limited) attention.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

"feels good in the hand" is like the ultimate tell that someone has no idea about design or anything

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Nintendo Kid posted:

or that they're trying to come up with anything positive to say, and its pretty much the lowest bar

just a step above "this is definitely a phone" - engadget review, 2012

yeah that too

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kenny Logins posted:

some of the comments on joanna's review are really really sexist

sh-shocking...!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

I really want to know what all these Serious Business dudes actually do for a living

they're in mom's basement living off disability

no, really

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bonzo posted:

Wait until they fond out she's gay.

i know, lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

does the passport deal coke

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
citrix just blasted out a mailer about blackberry replacement programs and seminars

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
yeah but dennis franz used it to talk to his wife at the grocery store :CHIRP:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ffffffffffnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuushahahahahahahahahahahahah

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

OldAlias posted:

BlackBerry’s new Passport is eye-catching. Women call it “sexy.” Men say it’s “cool.” And once they use it, iPhone owners apologetically concede that they “only have an iPhone.”

Tools not Toys. :crosses arms in suit: I'm the type of guy who doesn't like being told what to do. :raises single dreamworks eyebrow: Introducing the new Blackberry Passport. Do more.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
roz ho making her employees assemble at 3am twice so she could call on a kin from the top of kilimanjaro

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

lmao i didnt remember this

or the time she nuked a chunk of the azure infrastructure with no backups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

they probably can't afford to hire a proper branding agency to help them so they just wrote all their ideas on a whiteboard then crossed all the trademarked ones off until secutablet was all that was left

it's this

• Locked thread