Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
during which ancient egyptian month will blackberry die?
thout
paopi
hathor
koiak
tobi
meshir
paremhat
paremoude
pashons
paoni
epip
mesori
gasthred
banop
RIM'S GONNA KEEP GOING BABY!!!
View Results

• Locked thread
Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
gonna go with q2 2015 because i think rim will be kept on life support until then

so like April 1, 2015 for my date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

PleasureKevin posted:

actually having a qwerty for letters then a mini onscreen keyboard for numbers/punctuation is great idea. even better like 5 years ago when people cared about physical keyboards.

the worst part is the seams in the plastic. oh, and the thought of holding that to your face to talk, which i just remembered phones are also used for.

as if a blackberry user would ever be holding a phone to their head instead of using a headset like a POWER USER

• Locked thread