Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
during which ancient egyptian month will blackberry die?
thout
paopi
hathor
koiak
tobi
meshir
paremhat
paremoude
pashons
paoni
epip
mesori
gasthred
banop
RIM'S GONNA KEEP GOING BABY!!!
View Results

• Locked thread
Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

voted tobi

but yeah july 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

I have question

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

power botton posted:

im squinting but is that an american flag pin? why is it so small? whats he ashamed of.

he should just wear an american flag themed suit

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

FrozenVent posted:

nobody who's seen how corporations actually works believe in the cyberpunk movement in anyway

"we will enslave the worlds population by synergizing the cross aisle innovation paradigm to achieve measurable completion of SMART objectives"

...making GBS threads my pants back here

smart objectives are measurable inherently u redundant gently caress

(its me, im the gently caress)

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

FrozenVent posted:

:thejoke:

alternatively, person who has never sat in on a management meeting spotted

sure haven't

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

http://live.theverge.com/Kim-Kardashian-live-from-code-mobile/

JOSH LOWENSOHN 4:54:40 PM PDT
Kim says she had early issues with people thinking the was shilling stuff for companies when she was really posting something she likes. She notes that when she has an endorsement deal there's like a tweet or month, but that she's never put a price tag on it. What would it be worth though? More than $10,000, probably. No joke.

JOSH LOWENSOHN 4:55:55 PM PDT
Swisher asks about her favorite phone. Yep. She says it's still a BlackBerry, though she has an iPhone. The reason why, she explains, is to type out angry emails. She uses a BlackBerry Bold that they don't sell in stores anymore, so she buys them on eBay until they break. "I have anxiety that I will run out, and that BlackBerry will go extinct ... I'm on a mission to make that not happen."

JOSH LOWENSOHN 4:56:37 PM PDT
Kim says that she has a BlackBerry Passport, but hasn't turned it on.

so is blackberry just trying to avoid the "tweeted from iphone" stuff with tim allen and now her

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

infernal machines posted:

olds and middle managers too out of touch to realize how desperately uncool it makes them, while still caring about looking cool

see also: porsche design blackberries

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

There Will Be Penalty posted:

this would almost kill sms and is therefore a good idea

so the carriers would never let it happen on android

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

also google

• Locked thread