Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
during which ancient egyptian month will blackberry die?
thout
paopi
hathor
koiak
tobi
meshir
paremhat
paremoude
pashons
paoni
epip
mesori
gasthred
banop
RIM'S GONNA KEEP GOING BABY!!!
View Results

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
Sunday, 4 December 292,277,026,596

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
maybe what blackberry really needs is to open retail locations across america

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lols beyond my wildest dreams

pram
Jun 10, 2001

quote:

I find it endlessly amusing that I've 'progressed' in my home browsing habits from a laptop, to a Playbook, to the Q10.

oh man

pram
Jun 10, 2001
he bought a playbook

pram
Jun 10, 2001
sweet jp looks like aeon flux

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol this is like Motorola releasing a dumb phone razr

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Blackula69 posted:

i was having dinner with all the business journalists in ottawa the other day (there's like 8 of them) and they were all discussing how much they loved their blackberries and would never switch, then asked me what i use. i said "an iphone" and one or two of them were visibly displeased

it's a weird canadian thing

Lol you are so shameless

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Because it's a humblebrag

pram
Jun 10, 2001
I was having dinner with Barack Hussein Obama in Air Force one and he still uses a blackberry lmao can you believe it

pram
Jun 10, 2001
game over man

pram
Jun 10, 2001
crackberry back with a vengeance

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cocoa Crispies posted:

the blackberry classic is heavier than the iPhone 6+ and the sarnsung galaxy s 5 note 4 edge

:thumbsup:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
when is blackberry releasing their smart watch (amateur hour is over)

pram
Jun 10, 2001

quote:

Virtually every one of the 1 million Storm phones shipped in 2008 needed replacing, Verizon’s chief marketing officer, John Stratton, told Mr. Balsillie. Many of the replacements were being returned as well. Storm was a complete failure, and Mr. Stratton wanted RIM to pay.
Only Mr. Lazaridis didn’t regard Storm as a failure. To him, it was RIM’s first crack at a new technology.

lol.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
omg i forgot the screen was a giant button lmao

pram
Jun 10, 2001
no. my mom had a torch and it was the biggest pile of poo poo ive ever seen

pram
Jun 10, 2001
really more of a lateral move

pram
Jun 10, 2001

ugh UGH

pram
Jun 10, 2001
fishmech is only as right as wikipedia is

pram
Jun 10, 2001
that was liface

pram
Jun 10, 2001

:patriot:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Bonzo posted:

When the Z10 was released, the city but up banners everywhere and local businesses had "YOU DID IT BLACKBERRY!" on their signs.

aww its like cheering on a retarded kid

pram
Jun 10, 2001
rip qnx i guess

pram
Jun 10, 2001

buttcrackmenace posted:

spotted in the wild

(gloves b/c it is evidence)

aaag fixed link

also : carrying a BB Passport does not render you immune from bullets

holy moley what a piece of poo poo

pram
Jun 10, 2001

holy poo poo this video

pram
Jun 10, 2001

infernal machines posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo?

Yessss!

:pwn:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
my andwoid advuhtwisement, by bwackbewwy, age 5

pram
Jun 10, 2001
wow their marketing was never great but right now it's like high school desktop publishing project

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Nintendo Kid posted:

Mrs. Simpkins' junior year Waterloo High newspaper team assisted on the latest Blackberry campaign

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
incredible build quality

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lmao

pram
Jun 10, 2001

minivanmegafun posted:

I'm the unreadable overlay text

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

FMguru posted:

that book about the rise and fall of blackberry (losing the signal) had a lot about the playbook and what a shitshow it was. sillyballs gave absolutely no indication to anyone inside rim what it was supposed to be used for or who it was for so his marketing team was literally staring at an empty whiteboard four weeks before launch day

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

A Pinball Wizard posted:

In 1997, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) was teetering on the brink of bankruptcy. The next year, it turned a profit of over $300 million. How was this possible? They admitted to themselves that their products needed to change radically.

“You know what’s wrong with this company?” said Steve Jobs at the time. “The products suck.” The company went on the release the iMac, and later, iPods, iPads, and iPhones. Today it is the most valuable company in the world.

Can this happen for BlackBerry? It’s more possible than you think.

Last month the company released its most innovative product in years: the BlackBerry Priv. This new phone solves nearly every issue that contributed to the firm’s epic collapse, namely a lack of apps, a clunky user interface, and outdated hardware. BlackBerry may have found its version of the iPhone in one product.

jesus christ lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Thanks Ants posted:

i cannot get over how loving terrible the branding is. full caps all over the place using a font that was a default in office 97.

its seriously bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
BalckBerrry

• Locked thread