Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
during which ancient egyptian month will blackberry die?
thout
paopi
hathor
koiak
tobi
meshir
paremhat
paremoude
pashons
paoni
epip
mesori
gasthred
banop
RIM'S GONNA KEEP GOING BABY!!!
View Results

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

mishaq posted:

deetz please

he hosed another man's wife and came in her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

tori wouldn't understand since pittsburgh is one of those places where being gay can get you lynched and no straight person would ever want to be around that

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Squizzle posted:

rare footage of pittsburgh immediately after the death of fred rogers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2q-VmBEo54
please don't troll pittsburgh stymie with your filthy fiction.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

is 2016 the year of blackberry in the pocket

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

confirmed: is an android

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i'm the blackphone

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i was going to note that fishmech is implicitly agreeing that android is a massive failure because no one makes any money from it, but then i remember ms does, so good for ms, i guess

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

remember when the playbook came out and you couldn't use bbm without logging out of your phone becasue they never envisioned a world where people have multiple blackberrys?

see also: google allo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

minivanmegafun posted:

what would that even be, like sending a rep to stand on a street corner in a sizable city and hand out phones for free?

lg literally did this

• Locked thread