Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
during which ancient egyptian month will blackberry die?
thout
paopi
hathor
koiak
tobi
meshir
paremhat
paremoude
pashons
paoni
epip
mesori
gasthred
banop
RIM'S GONNA KEEP GOING BABY!!!
View Results

• Locked thread
Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Endless Mike posted:

remember when the playbook came out and you couldn't use bbm without logging out of your phone becasue they never envisioned a world where people have multiple blackberrys?

see also: google allo

You made me curious, so I looked it up and you can actually get a 16GB Playbook on Amazon for $45.

I'm kind of tempted, I love useless, dead Operating Systems. It's why I have a Mac lying around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

infernal machines posted:

there's a real good chance it will never boot and you'll have a $45 paperweight because the battery discharged too far while in storage and the firmware doesn't have the fix that will allow it to charge a discharged battery

It's fulfilled by Amazon, so that should be too risky right?

Maximo Roboto posted:

Now if it was a Touchpad, on the other hand

Nah, I already bought one of those during the original fire sale.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Fine, buzzkill...

• Locked thread