Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna try to get some good real estate near the spires at Plinko or whatever it's called. I'm happy to share the buffer if I get a decent spot I'll let ya'll know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Let's make this goonfort the best goonfort.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna laugh if everything is claimed already. It's going pretty slow on my very good east coast internet.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

I think if a tree has some branches that dip into your claim it will instantly respawn after you harvest it.

I don't know if it's an exploit but I'm just going to hit this big tree while watching a movie and drown myself in burled wood.

Edit: For the sake of science I will log my progress:
10:35pm: 730 Burled wood. Starting movie.
11:33pm: 1981 Burled wood

~1250 per hour if you just sit there hitting it forever with a regular speed axe.

Also got this. I don't even know how it is good or bad.

Jean Eric Burn fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Feb 6, 2014

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Heh. To this day I still remember the "quit counting your money, Smedley, and start issuing orders" speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Although I likely won't play it anymore, I am glad p99 exists because for literally half my life people would not shut the gently caress up saying "eq was actually horrible in every way it was just your first mmo and blah blah blah rose tinted glasses blah blah blah blah blah"

When in reality p99 is fun and cool, the game systems are fun, and to be fair the bad things about p99 are out of the game's hands, like the shady administration and like the fact that probably no one under 30 plays it so everyone on there is just a little bit dead on the inside.

• Locked thread