Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

So if I wont be able to log on until 5pm EST or so today, is there any chance of me getting a claim on Pingo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Droid Washington posted:

This just in:

Georgeson just tweeted that there will be 39 new islands today.

Any plans on a goonglomerate on one of the new islands?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Anyone know when the servers will be back up?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

All these pictures make me ashamed of how terrible my claim is. Hopefully no one ever stumbles upon it.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That spiral staircase is awesome. Good job!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Near Goon Mountain

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Nope, they got all us suckers to pay for Landmark and they are gonna take their money and run.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Oh poo poo, combat is in? Gonna have to check this game out again.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

There isn't an EQ Next thread is there? Has there been any news recently? What year are we looking at in terms of release expectations?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yeah I got all hyped as well. Hopefully it's still something special when it finally drops.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The sad part is it's probably true.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I just read some article talking about the top 10 mmorpgs coming out soon and EQ Next was on the list.

Therefore EQ Next is real and will be the best game ever.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

How come I didn't get my invite to this terrible game?!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Pre-ordered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

All of this is super interesting. I remember buying a lovely word processor guide off eBay for $20 detailing all the bugs and glitches in Everquest when I was 15. Like where you could stand to kill Freeport guards while untouchable due to patching.

• Locked thread