Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

I made myself a list of existing continents so I can more easily select a new one when the new ones go live so I don't have to run for fifteen minutes to reach my claim:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Hooray! I have a great looking claim on Draw. Here is the map as of now, and my view:

Draw is Tier 2 and I'm going to set up a simple little hut with crafting stations if anybody is looking for a Tier 2 place to work out of that is close to the portal.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

It combines the grinding of Everquest with the building of penis towers of Minecraft.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Perick posted:

I got a spot just to the left of you. Nice to find some vacancy out here.

Sorry buddy, I just moved closer to the portal!

Here, you can see it from the portal. It's just a simple stepped platform with some basic crafting stations at the moment.

That is on the Tier 2 continent of Draw on Serenity if anyone needs a reliable location for all their crafting while leveling up Tier 2.

Keshik fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Feb 6, 2014

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

I found that I got better results from surface silver veins. I went around looking for iron and only got nine. I then ran around looking for veins that had silver on the surface leading down to gemstones and I got the remaining 13 I needed in about an hour.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

PM me for a key, or email me at my username @gmail.com, since this is an open forum. I'll edit this post when all are taken.

all taken

Keshik fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Mar 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

I quit this for the most nitpicky reason ever, which was that I didn't like building from the ground level. I wanted to be able to hover in the air in my claim so I could get a better look at what I was working on.

Have they added a flying tool or whatever yet?

• Locked thread