Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logic
Jan 8, 2009

fattypigfatty posted:

I tried an hour or so ago and every island I looked at was filled up on the new server.

Still spots out by me on the new server, lots of them to be honest. I am on Mesa tier 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logic
Jan 8, 2009

the panacea posted:

Upgrading from 8 to 16 gigs of RAM made a huge difference for me with this game on my i5 4760 and a gtx760.
I still get some weird FPS slowdowns but am averaging around 40 with most settings on ultra.

I am running 8GB on windows 7 with a 670GTX and an old I7 I got in the Intel bundle 3 or 4 years ago. I can run everything on high at 1900X1080 with no problems, except for a few weird slowdowns at random. I thought maybe I needed to upgrade my ram but if your still getting it with 16GB it must just be a game issue.

Logic
Jan 8, 2009

grrarg posted:

Man, gently caress sapphire. Cobalt nodes with it are way too rare. Now I see why Munion made a Tradesman's Sifter. It is much faster to get sapphires from sifting stone into cotton gem bags.

Its hard to find a Tradesman sifter, can someone pinpoint Munion's Sifter or another Tradesman's shifter location for me? I've got 50 sapphire after about 3 hours of harvesting.

Logic
Jan 8, 2009

ZLogic posted:

This is the one that I've been using: Public Crafting Workstations

Awesome, thank you.

Logic
Jan 8, 2009
I used the first one, Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logic
Jan 8, 2009
I had completely forgot about my wasted $100....thanks for the reminder Daybreak....I haven't played in like 18 months or so, I assume all the promised stuff is not in the game or broken to hell. Is it just gathering a bunch of resources and then building things still?

• Locked thread