Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Okay, I'm stuck at "I bought the game now what?"

I can't find anywhere to download the alpha and get going, and I didn't even get an email with the purchase.

EDIT:
Nevermind, just got the e-mail, took like 10 minutes.

Loving Life Partner fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Feb 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Help me out, what am I looking at when I pull up the claim map? I got small boxes inside big boxes and red x's

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
That buffer is ridiculous.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
I had to run to the edge of a desert area to find space. My neighbor has crafting stations and there's tier 1 poo poo everywhere though, so I don't feel bad.

I'm digging this so far :)

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
I submitted a request for a refund based on system performance. The game was just running sluggish all the time, and I'm going to need a PC upgrade before I can really play.

I'm just barely below all the minimum requirements and its a real bummer. My PC was badass 5 years ago, haha.

I dunno if I'm going to spot upgrade or just rebuild from scratch with my case and PSU we'll see.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
The minimums are something like 64 bit OS, 4 gigs of RAM, an i7 or i5 processor, and at least a 5000 generation Radeon or something or other GeForce.

I'm actually just under on all of them :( (except RAM)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
It'd be rad if gold was mined and minted by players instead of just conjured from nothing like in most games.

No I don't have any idea how to implement this, shut up.

• Locked thread