Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
Is the update still going on? The launcher crashes as soon as it starts updating.

e: It's updating!

Pimblor fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
Are there any redeeming qualities to this game yet? I feel like a sucker for having bought in at the founder level and not asking for a refund back when.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
How has Landmark been? Worth a re-install? Any speculation about the sale?

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/02/private-investment-firm-buys-out-sony-online-entertainment/

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
I really regret buying the founders pack. I regret even more not asking for a refund when it became clear that things like constant server wipes and upkeep were both in effect. Add to that the weirdo bugs for actually building things, lovely perfomance and the only thing the game was a bad survival mode knock off of minecraft it's not hard to see why we abandoned it so quickly.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Good riddance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

I said come in! posted:

Good riddance to Landmark, gently caress this game.

• Locked thread