Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
How did you get the installer to stop crashing after installing a bit O_o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
bahahaha all the claims around the starter area are already taken for quite a ways out (tried a no-name tier 3 zone), what a joke.

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
Is packing up your claim currently working fine? Id like to pack mine up in anticipation to move it to one of the 39 new areas, my spot sucks.

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
Worth upgrading to trailblazer for mastercraft bracer?

Just wondering if my time spent trying to make items over and over again to get good stats (like the +2 keen-eye band) would be shortened enough to make the $40 upgrade worth it.

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
What are the odds that all the good spots near the portal on the new islands will be filled up in 2 minutes flat?

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
Are the joinable co-op plots working yet?

Last time I tried to put my plot down next to my buddies it would not let us make it right next to each other. I want to be able to join our structures together on the edge of our plots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
Where do I put in to get my refund on landmark because my idiot friend said pre-ordering landmark was preordering EQ3. I haven't played landmark since the day it came out; there were no monsters to fight and it didn't feel like EQ at all.

Nevermind, I'll just kill my friend.

• Locked thread