Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe
How hard is it to get parking at the con itself? I'm in the 'hotel like 6 miles away' club, and wanted to know if I was going to need to look into taxis/shuttles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Doomtown Reloaded

Gonna be so pissed if this sells out as fast as Netrunner did when it launched.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe
Launch the link in a browser.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'll be checking out what Mage Wars is giving out, and I wouldn't be surprised if Krosmaster has some promos as well.

I will be absolutely inconsolable if the Doomtown Reloaded Premium Sets are sold out by the time I get there.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm not going to be able to get there til like 11am, and I suspect by then all the copies of Premium Edition will be on craigslist.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe

nesbit37 posted:

Even being on the shuttle route last year, which worked, changed things.

Is there a website out there with info about the shuttle?

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe
I will gladly take some this year that you are free to use in your hopeless effort to replace that terrible picture.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe

Countblanc posted:

Would anyone play or learn Yomi if I brought it? It's pretty portable, but I'd still rather know if there's interest since car space will be limited.

Also I'll totally play anyone at Project M or Melee who wants to get bopped.

I like Yomi and Puzzle Strike.

Melee would be chill as hell, too.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Doomtown Reloaded is going to need a thread.

I'll be starting one after GenCon if no one else has by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe
Spent too much!

Doomtown Premium
Shadowrun: Crossfire
Space Cadets: Dice Duels
7 Card Slugfest
Sellswords
Fear Itself
Ashen Stars
and some GameScience dice

This was my first GenCon, so I was pretty wiped out from everything and didn't get to see nearly as many goons as I'd hoped, though I did get to try out Tragedy Looper with some goons (couldn't buy a copy, though :argh:). Hoping to do it all again next year!

• Locked thread